What we do:
Computaris is the R Systems European division, a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services. We continue to empower organizations since over 27 years, with 16 delivery centers, 25+ offices worldwide and a workforce of 2750+ professionals. In Europe, R Systems has offices in UK, Romania, Poland, Switzerland, and Moldova.
Why should you consider joining our team?
Well, we constantly adapt to the modern ways of working. If your professional development is a key focus, you will be glad to hear that we are sharp technology adopters. One of our colleagues’ favorite job perks is not getting bored even after 5 years with us. We are a charismatic bunch, so beware! You will experience that “I really want to go to work” feeling! Want to find out more? Check us out here: https://www.computaris.com
Here is what you will do:
- Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, frameworks
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for all team members on any telco subjects and
- Analyze the technical capabilities inside the development department and propose trainings
- Providing improved dashboard capabilities to give the project stakeholders greater visibility
- Prepare relevant technical documentation
Here’s what it takes to get here:
- Solid telco background
- Understanding core network elements
- Able to help to create the Requirements Documents and Acceptance Test Plans.
- Understanding 3/4/5G flows/protocols/interfaces and some basic test automation principles
- Analytical skills to identify where problems are occurring and net down the nature of the problem
- Communication skills to discuss issues with testers and developers and to keep the overall team appraised of any system issues
- Good organizational, time and task management skills to prioritize work items
- Familiar with Agile delivery methodology
- Enthusiasm to learn new skills about new products and environments
- Ability to produce detailed design documents with little guidance and hand off to engineers to validate.
- Excellent written skills.
- Must be a self-starter and team player.
What’s in it for you:
- Supportive working climate, a very talented team and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performance
- Technical trainings and certifications
- Benefits package including medical insurance, flexible working environment, meal tickets and competitive remuneration, Bookster subscription, 3 sick days
- Excellent social benefits: office massage, sport events, team buildings, team events, parties, lunch & learns and meetups
- Central office location