Computaris is proud to announce a new project win: a complex Intelligent Network (IN) replacement project for Teleena, one of the leading Mobile Virtual Network Enablers (MVNE) in Europe. Teleena has a portfolio of more than ten MVNOs that provide innovative services – based on Teleena’s own mobile cloud platform – to a worldwide mobile ecosystem looking beyond the standard offerings.
Teleena’s legacy IN includes functionalities such as IN SCP (Service Control Point), SMS routing, rating and charging (OCS). Their platform grew year by year into a full-service platform enhancing state-of-the-art technology from OpenCloud and due to continuously adding new MVNO specific services the platform became more complex. Therefore Teleena wanted to unify its platform in order to be prepared to address new requests coming from MVNO’s faster and cost-effectively and to reduce operating costs.
Computaris is delivering a solution on top of OpenCloud JAIN SLEE solution which covers all existing functionalities but in an improved and more flexible form, allowing Teleena to launch new services seamlessly and more effectively and cost efficient.
The solution includes the following components:
- IN SCP based on OpenCloud Rhino Telecom Application Server and OpenCloud Sentinel, hosting functional modules responsible for real-time call control logic
- Complex SMS Platform that includes SMS-Router as well as SMS Storage, which is also based on OpenCloud Rhino Telecom Application Server
- Integration Layer based on Apache Camel, acting as provisioning platform for IN service data and OCS data, for both subscribers and MNOs
- USSD/SMS Self Care solution, responsible for processing balance enquiry, top-up and other self-care requests generated by individual customers
- Multi-tenancy Voucher Management System (VMS), responsible for production and life-cycle management of vouchers used for recharge of subscribers’ accounts
- MySQL Database Cluster, storing all subscription profile information
The new IN platform will enable Teleena to easily and cost effectively launch new services, attract the most successful MVNOs, help them become even more successful and create profitable business partnerships with MNOs. And with Teleena’s recently launched Global Mobile Data Service (GMDS), the improvements made will also accelerate its go-to-market proposition and services enabling any mobile device manufacturer, machine-to-machine(M2M) service provider, or brand to act as a virtual global mobile operator, connecting cellular mobile devices to hundreds of mobile data networks globally.
Teleena is a leading mobile service enabler, with an industry-proven advanced mobile cloud Platform and unique build-and-operate capabilities. Headquartered in The Netherlands, with regional offices in the United States, United Kingdom and Poland, Teleena offers managed mobile data service solutions (GMDS) to mobile network operators (MNOs), cable companies, mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs), retail brands and other enterprises throughout the world. Teleena delivers a complete portfolio of mobile services and technologies, including core network solutions, retail billing systems, web stores, SIM logistics and subscriber self-service portals, and manages all aspects of the service development, deployment and operation, including seamless integration with existing OSS/BSS and point of sale systems. Teleena have recently been named “Best MVNE – Best Enabler of MVNOs” for 2014 at the MVNO World Congress. They also won the “FD-Gazellen Award” and were ranked in the “Deloitte Technology Fast 500 EMEA 2013” as one of the 500 fastest growing telecommunications companies in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. For more information please visit: www.teleena.com