On December 10, 2020, 16:00 PM GMT, we invite you to attend a co-hosted webinar by UiPath and R Systems Computaris: “Future-Proofing European Financial Services with Intelligent Process Automation”.
Gartner predicts that by the end of 2022, 85% of large organizations will have deployed some form of RPA. As online banking and insurance start-ups offer digital-first competitive services, traditional financial companies need Intelligent Automation now more than ever to close the gap in this very agile marketplace.
Join UiPath and R Systems Computaris to gain insights in the intelligent process automation (IPA) megatrend and explore the solutions that will allow more robust engagement with customers, more efficient processes and operations, and a streamlined approach to doing business.
The speakers – Bogdan Alangiu (UiPath Channel Manager), Hiren Kotak (R Systems Head of Intelligent Process Automation) and Cosmin Tudor (R Systems Computaris Digital Practice Lead) – will discuss:
- The future of BFSI: from regulatory concerns and cost reductions to a proven Intelligent Automation roadmap with tangible results within weeks, not years;
- Fast digitalization of processes by tackling the challenge of vast number of documents and unstructured data;
- Controlling risk by automation of the fraud and security processes.
Register here for the live webinar to learn more about:
- Proven methodologies powered by UiPath RPA to increase your cost savings and operational efficiency;
- How to achieve compliance, productivity & reduce errors virtually down to zero;
- How to make better decisions by leveraging analytics & data as part of the intelligent process automation.