Enabling digital transformation through the cloud
In the digital era more than ever before, businesses need rapid innovation, cost optimization, closer customer connection and smooth transition from data to decision.
We enable enterprises to fully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the cloud and attain service quality, agility, and cost savings while creating new business scenarios.
20+ years of experience in the most digitally mature industries
CLOUD APPLICATION MIGRATION
Cloud application migration
“Lift & shift” migration to cloud (Infrastructure as a Service)
Migration directly to cloud platform as a service (PaaS)
Transforming existing apps through app modernization
Redefine existing processes to take advantage of the cloud
- Migration assessments
- Deployment (migration execution)
- Ongoing operations (managed services)
- Networking services
- Data protection services (BackupaaS, DRaaS or BCaaS)
- Cloud security
CLOUD MANAGED SERVICES
Cloud managed services
- System health
- Application performance
- Log analytics / alerting
- Configuration management
- Backup/disaster recovery
- Identity management
Automated deployment strategy and implementation
Network monitoring system and automated action triggering
Cloud data protection
- Externalize backups for on prem infrastructure to cloud (for vSphere, Hyper-V, physical servers and workstations to AWS or Azure)
- Backup for Office365
- Long-term retention services
Fully protect on prem IT services on an external cloud location (AWS or Azure)
Experience in delivering mission-critical systems and real-time, scalable and secure solutions
Cloud application development and 3rd level support with nearshore dedicated teams following the customer’s Agile delivery methodology – Scrum and Scrum of Scrums – completely integrating in its DevOps processes.
- Fast ramp up of 30 engineers in the first 3 months. In the meantime, the team has grown to 40+ engineers: software architects, developers, testers, DevOps and PMs.
- Teams split into two offices in Romania working remotely alongside the customer’s UK team on product features having a volume of work of +8,000 mandays/year.
Global technology vendor initiated major cloud migration project consisting in porting a collection of bare metal applications in the core network of tier-1 operator to telco cloud VNF. By successfully porting the applications in the cloud, Computaris has enabled the easier management of instances and hardware resources, increased scalability with increased number of subscribers and easier deployment of network elements.
With a highly integrated DevOps culture between Computaris and the client’s team, the ongoing support consisted in adapting the newest development technologies and methods to the customer’s needs and custom methodology, continuously adopting the latest technologies and ultimately empowering innovation and performance.