As digital transformation dramatically reshapes industry after industry, Computaris empowers companies to take on this journey and capture the full benefits of the change.
Your partner in digital transformation
Computaris brings forward 25 years of experience in the most digitally mature industries – telecommunications and technology. Similarly to digital telcos, the reliability of service and the quality of the customer experience are core differentiators for companies across verticals, which we help create digital innovation, improve performance and accelerate transformation success.
Solid delivery of digital technologies
Digitization is not short of technology challenges: rigid legacy systems, overly complex IT architectures, ineffective integration of data sources.
We actively transfer telecom domain knowledge and help companies from various industries to leverage technology and ultimately spur innovation and boost growth.
- C/C++, Java, PHP, Shell scripting, Ruby, Rust, Scala, Python
- Java Enterprise Edition, Spring, JMX, JMS, JPA, Hibernate, REST, WebServices (CXF), Apache Camel
- JMeter, SoapUI, Computaris Test Tool, Jython, Seagull, JUnit, Mockito, Selenium, Cucumber
- MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, Elasticsearch, Redis, HazelCast, OracleDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server
- Tomcat, JBoss, Jetty, GlassFish, WebLogic, WebSphere, TomEE, Rhino Telecom Application Server
- OpenStack, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure
- CODE: IntelliJ Idea, Git, JIRA, Eclipse, SonarQube, CVS, Subversion
- BUILD: Maven, Gradle
- TEST: JUnit, JMeter, Cucumber, Seagull, Computaris TOP Testing Suite, Robot
- RELEASE: Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab CI/CD
- DEPLOY: Chef, Docker, Ansible, Puppet, Kubernetes, Nexus
- MONITOR: Cacti, OpenNMS, Zabbix, Prometheus, Grafana, Graphite
- Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, Scala, Groovy, Kotlin
- Vaadin, GWT, AngularJS
- Angular, React, Vue
Digital transformation services
Selected successful digital projects
Cloud application development and 3rd level support with nearshore dedicated teams following the customer’s Agile delivery methodology – Scrum and Scrum of Scrums – completely integrating in its DevOps processes.
- Fast ramp up of 30 engineers in the first 3 months. In the meantime, the team has grown to 40+ engineers: software architects, developers, testers, DevOps and PMs.
- Teams split into two offices in Romania working remotely alongside the customer’s UK team on product features having a volume of work of +8,000 mandays/year.
Global technology vendor initiated major cloud migration project consisting in porting a collection of bare metal applications in the core network of tier-1 operator to telco cloud VNF. By successfully porting the applications in the cloud, Computaris has enabled the easier management of instances and hardware resources, increased scalability with increased number of subscribers and easier deployment of network elements.
With a highly integrated DevOps culture between Computaris and the client’s team, the ongoing support consisted in adapting the newest development technologies and methods to the customer’s needs and custom methodology, continuously adopting the latest technologies and ultimately empowering innovation and performance.
Successful digital transformation does not lie in a one-size-fits-all approach but rather in a particular combination of factors aligned with the company’s business vision, corporate strategy and current level of digitization.