Our software outsourcing services
Our offering for outsourced software development includes the full range of services from technical consultancy to custom software development. It also includes supplementing of in-house resources, integration of the latest technology with existing infrastructure, solutions and product development, testing, and maintenance and support.
As an experienced software development outsourcing partner, we provide various engagement models (consultancy, project-based, development center) and pricing options (time and materials, fixed-price), according to your business needs.
Our experts and expertise
Our product development partnership includes access to Computaris’ elite software development and competence center. We have more than 200 highly skilled solution architects, software developers and test engineers located at our technical hubs in Eastern Europe, the US, India and Asia, which can operate as a virtual extension of your proprietary software development teams.
Our outsourcing software development services are based on the latest technologies, proven methods and processes, and the expertise of our teams in:
- Development languages: C/C++, Java, PHP, Shell scripting, Ruby
- Development frameworks: Java Enterprise Edition, Spring, JMX, JMS, JPA, Hibernate, REST, WebServices (CXF), Apache Camel, Corba (Java, Omiorb, Jacorb)
- Testing frameworks: JMeter, SoapUI, Computaris TOP Testing Tool, Jython, Seagull
- Cloud software development: OpenStack, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Graphical application frameworks: Vaadin, GWT, AngularJS
- Telecom specific technologies: SS7, SIGTRAN, CAP, MAP, INAP, SIP, Diameter (Gx, Gy, SLh, SCAP), RADIUS, various proprietary protocols
- Databases: Oracle, MySQL, Informix, Sybase, PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis
- Application servers: JBoss, Weblogic, OpenCloudRhino, Mobicents, Tomcat, TeleStax, Computaris framework
- Configuration management: CVS, Subversion, Maven, Jenkins, Chef
- Operating systems: Linux, Solaris, Windows for GUI
- Proprietary technologies: SS7 stacks (Dialogic, HP, Newnet, Ulticom, Huawei, ENEA, Excel) and platforms (Nokia, OpenCloud, Mobicents, DigitalRoute, Sandvine)
Our expert touch:
- In our decade-long partnership with a leading European independent software vendor, we have developed over 10 solutions in rating and charging, messaging, loyalty, device management, customer care and provisioning. We delivered a broad range of customization projects worldwide with teams ranging from 10 to 60 people.
- We provided highly skilled on-site and off-site staff to augment the existing resources of a telecom IT solutions provider performing its own product development and project management.