Mobile applications development
Our team of mobile app developers have extensive experience in building native and hybrid applications in the area of healthcare, social networking, communication and digital community, location tracking, internet of things, etc.
Business analysts, designers, QA and software engineers can assist you along all the stages of app development from technical consultancy, project scoping and estimations to design, porting, end-to-end development, testing on various devices, continuous improvement and maintenance.
Our mobile development team cover the following range of app technologies:
- Mobile: native iOS apps (Swift, Obj-C), native Android apps (Java, C++ (NDK), Kotlin), hybrid apps (Xamarin, React Native, Flutter, Ionic, PhoneGap)
- Smart devices: watch (WatchOS, Android Wear), TV (TvOS, Android TV), car (Android Auto)
- IoT: Android Things, Microsoft IoT
We complement our mobile app development services with skills in the area of desktop and web applications:
- Desktop: MacOS apps (Swift, Obj-C), Windows apps (WPF, UWP), cross platform (Mono)
- Web: Php (Laravel, Symphony, CodeIgniter, Zend, Smarty), Node.js, front end (Angular, React, Ext js, jQuery), content management systems (WordPress, Drupal)
|Click for an overview of our mobile app expertise|
Our expert touch
- We have developed a mobile communication solution designed to operate on rugged, purpose-built devices using broadband and WiFi networks. The solution transfers voice data using the Mumble protocol and includes features like push-to-talk calls, live presence, GPS mapping, text messaging, emergency alarms.
- Our developers have contributed to the development of airport mobile apps providing passengers with information about flight times, security wait time, parking lot availability, gate updates as well as service offerings available on the airport premises.