Get the free 30-day trial of the telecom test tool – TOP Testing Suite. Check out now the powerful combination of Diameter and Computaris plugins for end-to-end testing, evaluation and validation of telecom services.
Automate and reduce testing times from days to minutes. Support your continuous testing activities in line with Agile and DevOps practices.
- Define and manage a broad range of test plans
- Perform advanced functional, load, performance, regression and stress testing in complex telco and IT environments
- Automatically execute various test types in different phases of system deployment and installation
- Dynamically test various protocol servers using the black-box approach
Diameter, SS7 and supported protocols
TOP Testing Suite is Java-based tool combining the JMeter platform with open-source elements and Computaris plug-ins. It supports all major industry-wide IT and telecom protocols including:
- Diameter Client and Server, with Diameter interfaces including: Ro/Gy, Rf, Gx, Sy, S6a/S6d/S6c, Sh, Cx/Dx, etc.
- SIP (with or without RTP support)
- Radius Client
- Radius Server Plugin Enhancement
- SS7 over SIGTRAN plugin – with CAP, MAP and IMAP supported
Computaris TOP Testing Suite (TTS) can simulate both Diameter and SIP signaling used in VoLTE session management.
The Diameter interfaces supported by TTS on top of Base Protocol include: Cx, Dh, Dx, Gy, Gx, Rf, Ro, Rx, S6a, Sh, S9, Sy. The SIP plugin provides connectivity to VoLTE x-CSCF elements allowing for sending SIP messages used in registration, IMS session initiation, charging and release.
The TTS testing scenarios for VoLTE implementation cover currently the area of offline and online charging, Home Subscriber Server and policy and charging control testing.